Amendment of the rulebook on the method of payment, allocation and distribution of public revenues
10.02.2023. Source: Official Gazette of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Official Gazette of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, number 10/23, 10 February 2023. years
Based on Article 7 and Article 19, paragraph (2) of the Law on Allocation of Public Revenues in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (“Official Gazette of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, no. 22/06, 43/08, 22/09, 35/14, 94 /15 and 17/22), the federal minister of finance – the federal minister of finance passes
ON AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS ON THE METHOD OF PAYMENT, ATTRIBUTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF PUBLIC REVENUES IN THE FEDERATION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
1. In the Rulebook on the method of payment, allocation and distribution of public revenues in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (“Official Gazette of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, no. 54/20, 55/20-isp, 63/20, 88/20, 28/21, 56/21, 83/21, 1/22, 34/22, 57/22, 76/22, 93/22 and 94/22) in point 6.1.2. in the tabular overview, after serial number 14, a new serial number 15 is added, which reads:
Rbr. Name of income Type of income
15. Contribution for pension and disability insurance of persons insured in certain circumstances 712
2. After point 6.1.7. a new point 6.1.8 is added. which reads:
“6.1.8. Revenues from item 6.1.2. item 15 of this rulebook are paid in accordance with Article 17 of the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance (“Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH”, no. no. 13/18, 90/21 and 19/22) and are paid to the public revenue account of the Federation budget with one order, and the code of the municipality according to the seat of the legal entity and the budget organization of the Federal Institute for Pension and Disability Insurance 5102001 is entered in the payment order.
3. In point 12.1.3. Budget accounts of local self-government units, in tabular overview, under order number 74. City of Sarajevo, name of the bank: “Raiffeisen Bank d.d. BiH”, is replaced by the name: “Bosna Bank International BH d.d.”, and account number: “161-000-0017920 -082” is replaced by the number: “141-196-0000000-698”.
4. In point 12.1.8. Accounts of the road manager, at the Tuzla Canton, the name of the bank: “UniCredit Bank d.d” is replaced by the name: “NLB banka d.d”, and the account number: “338-440-2252094-054” is replaced by the number: “132-010-2026124- 122”.
5. This Ordinance shall enter into force on the day following its publication in the “Official Gazette of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina”.
Jelka Milićević, s. r.