Decision on tariffs for system and auxiliary services, price for electricity supply
Official Gazette of BiH, number 2/23, 10.01.2023. years
Based on Article 4.8. Law on Transmission, Regulator and Operator of the Electricity System in Bosnia and Herzegovina (“Official Gazette of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, No. 7/02, 13/03, 76/09 and 1/11) and Art. 6, 7 and 9 of the Rulebook on Tariff Procedure (“Official Gazette of BiH”, number 44/05), resolving at the request of the Independent System Operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina, number 80/22 of October 26, 2022, at the session of the State Regulatory Commission for Electricity, held on December 28, 2022, was passed
ON TARIFFS FOR SYSTEM AND AUXILIARY SERVICES
This Decision determines the tariff for system service, the price for the purchase of electricity to cover losses in the transmission system in a regulated manner, compensation for the work of producers in capacitive mode, as well as the tariff for excessive reactive energy taken from the transmission system of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(1) The financial scope of the system service in the year 2023 is determined in the amount of 62,454,456 KM and the tariff for the system service is determined in the amount of 0.4789 fenning/kWh.
(2) Funds collected on the basis of the system service tariff are used exclusively for the market procurement of reserves for frequency maintenance, reserves for automatic frequency restoration, reserves for manual frequency restoration, replacement reserves, and market and regulated procurement of electricity to cover losses in the transmission system , as well as other costs related to the system service.
(Procurement of electricity to cover losses in the transmission system)
(1) The independent system operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina (NOS BiH) will procure electricity to cover losses in the transmission system in a regulated manner at a price of 109.94 KM/MWh, during the period when it is not possible to obtain this auxiliary service through public offer.
(2) During the procurement referred to in paragraph (1) of this article, ISO BiH is obliged to determine the missing physical volume and entities that will deliver energy to cover losses in the transmission system with the associated quantities, and to apply the prescribed Procedure for the regulated procedure of procurement of this energy, and all in accordance with Article 26, paragraph (6) of the Methodology for creating tariffs for electricity transmission services, independent system operator and auxiliary services – Second revised text (“Official Gazette of BiH”, number 68/21 – hereinafter: Tariff Methodology ).
(Voltage and reactive power regulation)
The remuneration for the work of the producer in capacitive mode is determined in the amount of zero (0) pfenning/kvarch.
(Excessive Reactive Energy Taken)
The tariff for excessive reactive energy taken from the transmission network is determined in the amount of zero (0) pfenning/kvarch.
(Calculation of deviations of balance responsible parties from the daily schedule)
The values of deviations of balance responsible parties from the daily schedule are calculated at the fifteen-minute level. The independent system operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina (NOS BiH) calculates deviations in the energy and financial sense in accordance with the Market Rules and appropriate procedures.
(Calculation and invoicing of auxiliary and system services)
(1) ISO BiH prepares the calculation of auxiliary and system services in accordance with the Market Rules and appropriate procedures, on the basis of which the invoicing and payment of services is carried out.
(2) The calculation referred to in paragraph (1) of this article is submitted to providers of auxiliary services, suppliers of customers connected to the transmission system, operators of distribution systems in BiH and SERC. The financial and energy positions of ISO BH and market entities are stated in the calculation.
(3) In order to make an accurate calculation, operators of the distribution system are obliged to submit all the necessary data and information to ISO BiH in a timely manner.
This Decision shall enter into force on the day of its adoption, and shall apply from January 1, 2023.
The disposition of the Decision is published in the “Official Gazette of BiH”, the official gazettes of the entities and Brčko District of BiH.
Tuzla28. December 2022
Chairman of the Commission