Invitation to the Public Debate on the set of laws from the energy sector
The House of Representatives of the Parliament of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina at its session on July 27, 2022. adopted a set of laws from the energy sector, namely:
1) Draft law on energy and regulation of energy activities in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
2) Draft Law on Electricity of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina i
3) Draft Law on the Use of Renewable Energy Sources and Efficient Cogeneration of the FBiH.
The Federal Ministry of Energy, Mining and Industry, as the processor of the set of sectoral laws, is tasked with holding a public debate on the drafts of these three laws within 45 days.
You can download the draft laws on the official website of FMERI: https://fmeri.gov.ba/vijesti/posts/2022/august/javna-rasprava-o-setu-zakona-iz-nadleznosti-sektora-energije/
In this regard, we invite you to take part in the public discussion that will be held in the premises of the Chamber of Commerce of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, namely:
• in Sarajevo, August 18, 2022. (Thursday), from 11 a.m. (ul. Branislava Đurđeva 10)
• in Mostar, August 22, 2022. (Monday) from 11 a.m. (12 Kneza Domagoja Street)
The public debate will be led by representatives of the Federal Ministry of Energy, Mining and Industry. Written and oral comments on draft laws can be made at a public hearing.
Please confirm your arrival by August 16, 2022, as well as state which of these two discussions you would like to attend.
The contact person is Lejla Sadiković, phone: 033 566 311, email: email@example.com.